Friday, September 23, 2011

Flyers hockey player Wayne Simmonds has banana thrown at him during overtime shootout


This is the type of stuff that happened to black ballplayers entering baseball.

It’s sad we still have idiots out there that judge people by the color of their skin. We call them Democrats in the United States who started the KKK.

The Sporting News

A spectator threw a banana at Flyers forward Wayne Simmonds during an overtime shootout attempt in Philadelphia’s preseason game against the Detroit Red Wings in Ontario.

After the game, Simmonds confirmed it was a banana thrown at him and said of the incident, "I've never had a banana thrown at me before. That's a first for me. I guess it's something I obviously have to deal with—being a black player playing in a predominantly white sport. I've grown a lot playing in this league and throughout my whole life. I'm not going to dwell on that. It's over with now."

More here

Wayne is handling it the right way. Don’t let some knucklehead affect your game. Success is the best revenge.


The Last Tradition is fast becoming one of the most popular political blogs on the net. Don’t miss out on the fun and tell a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment