Friday, September 30, 2011

Video Exclusive: The Dancing Occupy Wall Street Protestors and other Communists


I haven’t written about this silly protest that’s been going on for almost two weeks because I didn’t see the point. The people themselves at the protest don’t know much beyond the class war fare talking points.

But, I gues it beats working at a real job for a living.

So instead of writing a regular post, and since the site is only a few blocks away from my job, I decided to take a video of the wacky protestors with my phone and show you the weirdness with a little verbal commentary from yours truly.




Did you ever hear the story about going to a Wall Street protest that turned into a Santeria ritual dance replete with whistles and African drums?




The Last Tradition is fast becoming one of the most popular political blogs on the net. Don’t miss out on the fun and tell a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment